20/21 Performance Information
WHAT TO EXPECT
Held at FSW Charlotte Campus outdoor amphitheater, concerts will last 1 hour, without intermission, and limited to socially-distanced audiences of 250. Holiday Pops Outdoors will showcase Maestro Ponti’s unique programming with a mix of both seasonal favorites and fun new orchestrations fit for reduced-size orchestra. In February, Symphony on the Lawn will return to the dynamic and rich orchestral programming that audiences have come to expect from Ponti.
- Holiday Pops Outdoors – Saturday, December 19, 2020
- 11:00AM & 2:00PM
- Symphony on the Lawn – Saturday, February 6, 2021
- 11:00AM & 2:00PM
All tickets will be $49 for general admission. Advanced ticketing is required.
Due to the limited audience size, staff will first be calling and attending to paid subscribers and ticket holders as a priority. All other patrons may visit our website to place themselves on the ticket waiting list.
*New ticket buyers only. Paid subscribers will be contacted directly over the coming weeks.
Ticketing Options for PAID Subscribers & Ticket Holders
- All existing funds have already been placed on-account, holding your 21/22 season subscription.
- Some or all of your on-account funds may be applied to concerts this season or converted to a donation.
- Partial or full refunds will be honored if requested. Please consider donating what you can. Your charity is as important now as ever.
- 21/22 subscription renewals have been paused until further notice. Existing seating requests have been recorded and held in a queue. The use of on-account funds will not affect requests.
The following protocols guided by standard COVID-related health and safety measures will be implemented at each concert.
- Direct person-to-person contact will be kept at a minimum.
- Social distancing will be required at all times.
- Face masks will be required for patrons, volunteers, musicians, and staff at all times once on the FSW Charlotte Campus. Staff and volunteers will wear both face masks and shields at event entry.
- Tempo concert programs will not be printed. Tempo magazine will be emailed two days prior to the performance and made easily accessible at PGSymphony.org.
- Advance ticketing is required. Ticketing will cease two days prior to concerts and will not be available at the event. Patrons without a ticket, or with a ticket for the wrong time, will not be permitted entry. Check your ticket to confirm your performance time.
- Crowd control will be organized with directional, one-way signs. Audiences will be called to leave socially-distanced by row.
- All performances are scheduled at Florida SouthWestern State College Charlotte Campus natural amphitheater (Outside Auditorium/Building O, 26300 Airport Rd, Punta Gorda, FL 33950).
- Maximum audience capacity per performance is 250.
- Patron seating on the lawn will be general admission and filled in order of arrival, guided by staff and volunteers to the next available space.
- Parties of two to four patrons will be provided chairs within their own 6-foot grid on the lawn.
- Hand sanitizing stations will be available.
- Performances will last approximately 1 hour with no intermission.
- All patrons must sign a waiver in order to receive tickets. Patrons will be notified when a waiver is made available.
- Light picnic items will be allowed. Please take all trash with you.
- FSW State College will provide restroom facilities.
- All musicians will be subject to temperature checks each day prior to rehearsals and performances.
- Punta Gorda Symphony reserves the right to cancel or reschedule due to concerns with the COVID-19 pandemic: in such an event, ticket purchases will remain on-account.
- In the event of rain, concerts will take place on the following day.
An inherent risk of exposure to COVID-19 exists in any public place where people are present. COVID-19 is a highly contagious disease that may result in personal injury, severe illness, and death. According to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, senior citizens and persons with underlying medical conditions are especially vulnerable. Please visit the CDC website for its current guidance on people at increased risk for severe illness and other people who should take extra precautions. By attending a performance of Punta Gorda Symphony, you voluntarily assume all risks related to exposure to COVID-19.